The iSpeed5 is a 60,000 or 80,000 RPM, 350-Watt, Brushless DC Electric System eliminates the need for any operator intervention.
The iSpeed5 is a variable speed 60,000 or 80,000 RPM, Tool Changeable Electric Spindle System that eliminates the need for operator intervention by using a special designed stop block connection under the machine spindle that can withstand coolant, chips, dust and other machining debris. Featuring 350-Watt, Brushless DC Electric Motors, suitable for 24/7 Lights Out Operations. Please contact NSK America Corporation directly for information regarding iSpeed5 for your specific machine.
Latest from Aerospace Manufacturing and Design
- gaining altitude
- Improve manufacturing with proper toolholding & workholding
- Airbus steps up its quest for new talent
- Sumitomo's MEFF Chipbreaker Turning G Class Chipbreaker for Fine Finishing
- Investing, thriving with automation - free webinar registration
- Webinar - 2023 forecast for medical, aerospace, and EV
- #5 Lunch + Learn: Creating efficiencies in your automotive machining from the start
- Liebherr-Aerospace Toulouse installs hydrogen test bench