Terry Wohlers, founder of Wohlers Associates, powered by ASTM Int’l where he serves as head of additive manufacturing market intelligence, offers a look at where AM is headed.
Additive manufacturing is $12.758 billion market representing 0.1% of the world's manufacturing economy. In the past 20 years additive manufacturing and growth over the last 10 years has averages almost 25.7% annually. Learn about this and more from Terry Wohlers, founder of Wohlers Associates, powered by ASTM Int’l. Sponsored by ISCAR, Markforged, Velo3D, and Xometry.
Want to check out Terry Wohler's presentation slides? Click here.
Latest from Aerospace Manufacturing and Design
- gaining altitude
- Improve manufacturing with proper toolholding & workholding
- Airbus steps up its quest for new talent
- Sumitomo's MEFF Chipbreaker Turning G Class Chipbreaker for Fine Finishing
- Investing, thriving with automation - free webinar registration
- Webinar - 2023 forecast for medical, aerospace, and EV
- #5 Lunch + Learn: Creating efficiencies in your automotive machining from the start
- Liebherr-Aerospace Toulouse installs hydrogen test bench