August/September 2022 winner:
Aaron Heinrich, Delta Motion, Applications Engineering and Training, Delta Computer Systems Inc., Battle Ground, Washington
How long have you been in the aerospace business? Entering my seventh year.
How did you become interested in aircraft? Since childhood – we had family friends who were professional pilots, and my first flight in a small aircraft was in a Cessna 150 flying off a grass strip. I started sailplane lessons at age 13 when I learned I could solo at 14.
What is your favorite aircraft and why? I have a soft spot in my heart for the Lockheed C-130 Hercules – I just love the utility and ruggedness of the design.
Osman Jamshed, Technical Professional, KBR, Lexington Park, Maryland
Richard Pouliot, President, Coax Depot, Saline, Michigan
To enter the contest, visit www.AerospaceManufacturing AndDesign.com/Form/NameThatPlane and fill out the provided entry form. Only completed forms will qualify. A full set of rules is provided.
The entry deadline for this issue’s contest is January 9, 2023. Winners will be announced in the March 2023 issue.
Have fun, and good luck!
Look what Aaron won!
Enter today to win your own high-quality desktop aircraft replica!www.AerospaceManufacturingAndDesign.com/Form/NameThatPlane
Explore the November December 2022 Issue
Check out more from this issue and find you next story to read.
Latest from Aerospace Manufacturing and Design
- Improve manufacturing with proper toolholding & workholding
- Airbus steps up its quest for new talent
- Sumitomo's MEFF Chipbreaker Turning G Class Chipbreaker for Fine Finishing
- Investing, thriving with automation - free webinar registration
- Webinar - 2023 forecast for medical, aerospace, and EV
- #5 Lunch + Learn: Creating efficiencies in your automotive machining from the start
- Liebherr-Aerospace Toulouse installs hydrogen test bench
- ModuleWorks’ 2022.12 digital manufacturing software